We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 1.5.0❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Quick actions - Added inline contextual actions to initialize Swimm commands with one click.
- Keyboard shortcuts for
/path- Improved multi-repo keyboard navigation for
- JetBrains indexing - A banner displays when IDE is indexing Swimm files.
- Document creation from IDE - User experience updated to assign a title to a Swimm document in the IDE and rename the file.
- VS Code opens document side by side - Opening an existing document from the source code will open your Swimm doc side-by-side to provide easier context.
- Code snippet indentation improved - Reduced indentation in Code Snippets to improve legibility when code is isolated in snippet.
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.