We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 0.6.4❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Playlist DAC (Docs As Code) improvements & finalizations. Please report any issues!
- Pre-commit hooks version 0.7 released, now automatically downloads the correct CLI binary and supports opening issues on failure via webhook.
- New documentation and developer community site: docs.swimm.io
- Snippet Studio now allows you to reselect snippets from other files (for cases where the code actually moved to another file).
- Branch selector menu is now easier to use for those that have many different branches.
- Automation tools (such as CLI binaries) are now served from Firebase, not Github. This solves intermittent rate-limiting issues.
- External links in Swimm content now open in a new tab by default.
- Fixed an issue where copying smart text resulted in an extraneous '
- Fixed issue with Docker files in smart text causing reference issues.
- Fixed issue where adding a repo caused all of them to show up as loading.
- Fixed issue where loading animations stopped while things were still loading.