We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 0.9.6❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Publish to Cloud Docs - Publish your Repo Docs to the Cloud so that anyone from your workspace can review - even if they don't have access to your repo.
- Changing the Order of Repositories- You can now change the order of repositories displayed on the left-side navigation. To change the order, hover over any repository and drag the repository using the new 8-pin icon. Note, that changing the order only affects your Swimm account and not other members' accounts.
- Recommended Files to Document - Based on Swimm insights about your repository, we now make recommendations for files that you may wish to document. Recommendations can be found under "Insights" and are a great place to get started.
- New Documentation Hub - Located on the left navigation panel, Admins can now add links to other documentation sources - all in one place - with Swimm's new Documentation Hub.
- Publish to Cloud Docs - Publish your repo docs to the cloud for anyone from your workspace to view, even if they don't have access to your repo.
- Doc from PR - Additions or changes in any
yarn.lockfile will not appear in a doc created with the Doc from PR feature.
- Adding Tags to Doc Drafts - It is now possible to add tags to a doc draft before the doc is committed. Tags are saved in the doc when the draft is committed.
- Timeout Added to Swimm Verify Checks - A timeout was added to the Swimm Verify check to let users re-run a check which didn't finish due to an internal issue.
- Slack Notifications - When a user renames an existing doc and commits it, no Slack notifications are sent to the Admin-defined channel in Swimm's Slack app.
- CodeBlock Syntax Highlighting - Now, CodeBlocks will display a colorful theme and a language selector.
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.