We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 1.4.0❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Sharing Internally - You can now share docs with Swimm users who don’t have a GitHub account (or access to your repositories).
- Find your Smart Token - Don't see the suggested token you want to include in your doc? You can now add the
/pathof the file where the desired token lives and Swimm will suggest all tokens from the file.
- New Smart Token command - Initialize a smart token with
/Smart Tokenor a
- Smart Token file navigation - Users can click on a token and open the source file.
- Snippet Studio - Performance is smoother and a user can now scroll within the Swimm doc while the studio is open.
- Browser tab switching during a commit - Swimm will continue committing the document when a user switches tabs.
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.