We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 1.2.0❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Batch commit - A new design that clarifies the status of each document.
- Repo page - Displays committed documents and Playlists that are changed on the current branch at the top of the list.
- Adding content between existing cells - A smoother experience adding content between existing cells.
- Trial plans - When a trial ends at Swimm, Admins will now receive an email.
- Snippet Studio - Users can now see a clear message when selecting an empty source file.
- Navigation - You can now navigate to a repo by clicking on it from the sidebar across the app.
- Fixed: Batch commit modal's data was lost once the modal closed.
- Fixed: The homepage's 'Recently Created' view showed incorrect results in some instances.
- Fixed: Issues with moving drafts across branches.
- Fixed: Auto-suggestions for multi-repo tokens.
- Fixed: Doc from an open PR was opened on the default branch instead of the relevant branch.
- Fixed: Broken navigation when clicking on the back arrow.
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.