We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 0.11.0❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Multi-Repo Tokens and Paths - You can now add Smart tokens in any document that refers to code in any other repository.
- Navigation to a New Pull Request Tab - You can now navigate to a new pull request tab when you commit to a new branch and open a PR.
- New JetBrains Plugin - Check out the improvements in Swimm's JetBrains plugin. Users can sign up or log in via the IDE. Access Swimm docs directly from the code snippet area and use Swimm's Web App code-coupled editor. Auto-sync is fully supported.
- Swimm's IDE Plugins - We have improved the stability of the IDE plugins.
- Auto-sync Algorithm - Improved Swimm's patented Auto-sync algorithm.
- Fixed: Saving a table that has a top row.
- Fixed: Code blocks inside table cells.
- Fixed: Long wait for the status page to load.
- Fixed: up to date snippet line numbers.
- Fixed: Auto-sync with multi-repo docs with the same file name.
- Fixed: Smart Tokens changed to sw.md no longer deletes tokens.
- Including using a slash.
- Reordering draft breaks for Playlists in the App.
- Automatic creation of an untitled Playlist when editing a Playlist.
- Duplicated docs after saving a Playlists with two new docs.
- Time to open existing Playlist docs or a draft doc from a Playlist.
- Refresh in Playlist shows all steps as available.
- Fixed: Batch commits after refreshing edit docs from templates.
- Fixed: Drafts with an outdated snippet are no longer all outdated.
- Fixed: Preventing collisions in token keys in store with multi-repo docs.
- Fixed: JetBrains Rider Server Exception while sending folder structure to the server.
- Fixed: Deleting docs and Playlists with a PR creation unchecked so that a PR is not created.
- Fixed: Editor line menu is no longer cut off on small screens.
- Fixed: The "Create Template" button is no longer enabled if the templates are not loaded.
- Fixed: "More tags" and "Manage tags" are fixed.
- Fixed: Drafts are now being saved and no longer deleted.
- Fixed: Copying and pasting global tokens now works between two tabs or documents.
- Fixed: Editor no longer ignores token suggestions for onboarding docs.
- Fixed: Tabs in the Web App on the home and repo pages are responsive when clicking forward and backward.
- Fixed: Deleted docs no longer appear after deleting them.
- Fixed: IntelliJ improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed: Can now delete a doc from the doc list on repo pages.
- Fixed: Home page sidebar buttons and menu are now disabled.
- Fixed: Moving to different workspaces from a repo page.
- Fixed: Search modal is no longer open if we click on search results.
- Fixed: Improved loading time for loading the repo list in the sidebar.
- Fixed: Snippet Studio line numbers of source files when selecting a snippet are correct.
- Fixed: Block possible XSS.
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.