We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 1.0.0❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- sw.md Format - We changed the separation of sw.md information from Smart Tokens, which was causing broken and empty tokens. Now Swimm keeps the text of the token along with its metadata with a ghost HTML tag which is invisible to users but holds all the data needed.
- Auto-sync - Auto-sync algorithm improved, improving accuracy on Auto-syncable snippets.
- App Sidebar - Added sidebar across the app for a more robust and stable performance.
- Creation Hub - Made changes to Swimm's Creation Hub.
- Code Snippets - Added an action to show less context for code snippets.
- Fixed: Editor sidebar no longer collapses when moving between steps.
- Fixed: The status page for the progress bar for repos without documentation.
- Fixed: New workspaces are now created with counters for admins and users.
- Fixed: Clicking links in workspaces no longer invites the user to join the workspace.
- Fixed: Displaying of Smart Paths and Smart Tokens.
- Fixed: Playlists
- Now shows the step types.
- Steps in the progress bar appear as selected when editing Playlist pages.
- Discarding doc drafts while editing Playlists.
- Fixed: Adding repo button icon.
- Fixed: Auto-sync algorithm no longer takes up too many lines.
- Fixed: Editor function for Smart Tokens
- Smart Tokens ending with brackets are now saved correctly.
- Smart Tokens with new lines before them.
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.