We're pleased to announce the availability of Swimm 0.9.2❗ 🌊🚢🏊🚀🆕💥🎉✨
- Mention a Swimm user from your workspace in a doc via the /mention command or by entering @ followed by the user’s name.
- Watch a doc and get notified when it's been updated.
- New activity graphs in the Admin view. Admins can now track and learn about member activity in a workspace, including daily sessions and number of docs read.
- Faster navigation - a faster navigation process across the app.
- An Integrations tab is available inside User Settings to install IDE plugins and to connect to Slack in order to receive personal Swimm notifications.
- The document sidebar is now available when editing a doc (in addition to viewing a doc).
- When scrolling through a doc that contains headers, the table of contents section in the sidebar automatically points to the active doc content.<
- Additional auto-syncable cases are recognized by Swimm (docs previously marked as out of date are now recognized as auto-syncable).
For further information and any questions, please reach out to us on our Community Slack Channel.